We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We also use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Six.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be store through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you about your order status, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinion through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For those purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor’s browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
1. To provide a great experience visitors and customers.
2. To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of the websites platform.
3. To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to; access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.